The Matrix System: Quick to assemble, easy to store and extremely space-efficient
Matrix is an ideal removable seating system for theatre stalls and arena floors. It’s also a quick way to create extra rows of seating anywhere in a multipurpose auditorium.
Lateral floor bars are laid out on the floor – there is no need for fixings. Groups of up to four chairs are then simply slotted into the floor bars. After use, the system can be quickly disassembled. Groups of chairs are stacked on trolleys or forkliftable stillages, as are the floor bars.
Why choose Audience Systems?
Audience Systems enjoys an enviable reputation worldwide for the quality and reliability of it’s removable seating systems. From a lofty arena to a school auditorium or cozy studio theatre, Audience Systems have engineered flexible seating platforms to suit a vast range of requirements and budgets.
- Matrix leaves no fixings or fixing points behind on the floor. Trip points are eliminated, assembly is fast and placement of the seating block is completely flexible.
- The narrow front-to-back footprint of the chairs makes them more space-efficient than other removable seating solutions such as stacking or banqueting chairs, increasing the potential capacity of your theatre.
- Seats hold firmly in line with no moving or snaking.
- With its tip-up seats, the matrix system has wide, safe walkways between rows. The tip-up seats requires minimal space for storage.
- With a single leg per two or three chairs (compared to four legs per chair for a banqueting chair), the Matrix system significantly speeds up floor cleaning time compared to other removable seating systems.
- The system can be used alone or to complement our retractable or fixed seating – the chairs themselves come from exactly the same range.
- Row letter plates
- Storage trolleys or stillages for groups of chairs and/or for floor bars
- Signage poles that fit tot the ends of rows to clearly denote rows or seating blocks in an arena or theatre.
Matrix System – removable seating solution