Nimble lecture theatre seating that adapts to your space
The perfect product for a straight or curved lecture theatre, SCHOLAR adapts to suit your configuration in both traditional and contemporary lecture theatres and offers superior levels of durability. Other products in our lecture theatre range include the CAMPUS Fold Down system, which can be used on retractable platforms.
- Plastic protection panels can be fitted to the underside of the seat, which wraps right around the corners of the upholstery to significantly reduce wear.
- Durable writing tablets can be finished and edged to your specification.
- Widths of the seats can be varied according to your desired comfort level, and to perfectly fill your rows.
- A variety of styling options for the seat shapes are available.
- Chairs satisfy the requirements of the highest test level of the British standard for ranked seating BS EN 12727:2000 (Level 4).
- The pivot has been tested in installations for many years. Its proven low maintenance requirement means there is now a lifetime guarantee on the mechanism.
- Writing tablets can be finished to customer’s specification to tone with interior design or achieve a desired level of durability.
- The backrest height can be extended to overtop the writing surface to the rear. A steel plate is included to protect exposed upholstery.
- Seat numbering and aisle lettering.
- Seat undersides can be fully upholstered or finished with protection panels in plastic or timber.
- For the front row, additional modesty panels can be included (straight or angled).
- A horizontal stitch detail can be included to enhance the finish of the seats.
- The upper backrest can be finished in a contrast colour for a two-tone look.
SCHOLAR auditorium seating solution