Built to last
ZENITH gives you exceptional strength (conforming to the tough credentials of BS EN 12727 Level 4) and is one of the most rugged chairs in its class.
- In compliance with BS EN12727 (2000) at the highest level of testing (level 4).
- Double skinned, blow-molded construction for strength, support and thermal performance.
- A slim closed profile creates safe and easy access – particularly important in high capacity venues.
- Zenith’s curves are ergonomically designed for comfort
- Available in curved configurations. Can be mounted on a continuous rail, which can be curved by up to 3 degrees – ideal for arenas and performance venues.
- The plastic has been UV stabilized to resist color fading and degradation.
- A durable choice for sporting, educational or concert environments. Zenith is suitable for use with a tread or riser fixing, on retractable platforms or on the removable matrix system.
- The large seat number position on front side of the backrest is also an ideal location for sponsors’ plaques.
- Armrests in injection-molded ABS. On retractable platforms, the armrests tip up automatically as the chair folds down onto the platform.
- Cupholder options is available on request.
- The chair has two possible positions for seat numbers. A large number can be housed on the front side of the backrest or a more discrete number can be placed on the seat pan. Row letters can also be located on the stanchions.
- A padded seat “onsert” is available (for 450mm wide model only).
ZENITH seating solution