We want to create a safe and enjoyable experience visiting our website. Therefore we want to inform you about how our website works, what we do, how we do it and how it can affect you.
Processing of personal data
Priebe-ScanRig AB (“PSRIG”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is responsible for your personal information and how we use it is described in this policy. We care about our customers and your integrity and we commit to respect and protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, industry rules and other related standards. To help you understand how we collect and use your personal information, we have listed below our basic integrity values when it comes to processing your personal data. You are welcome to contact us for questions about your privacy and data protection through our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect about you
When you visit our site, you can choose to provide us with information, including personal information, such as making a request, purchasing a product or service, signing up for access to newsletters or the like, applying for a job, participating in a survey or provides feedback about our products and services. Information that we collect in connection with these activities may include:
Your name, information to contact you, all necessary billing information (if any) and any further information you provide. We also collect payment details regarding business transactions such as payment method, invoice information, bank account number, etc., depending on what is as applicable.
When using our services, in addition to the information you provide above, we may also collect the following information about you and your activity:
- Information about the products/services you buy from us.
- Device information: e.g. IP address, unique device identifier, browser type and language, server your device is logged in and operating system information.
- Your geographical location.
- Information about your interactions with us, such as how you use our services, including page response time, what content we’ve shown to you, on which pages and if you showed interest in content by interacting with it, downloads, etc. This information is collected to help us learn about the communication you may like, maybe dislike and improve our services and products.
The information you provide to us, i.e. the information about the products / services you use for purchase as well as your financial information (if applicable) are usually required to enter into a contractual relationship with us. The other categories of information we collect, as mentioned above, are usually necessary to drive other business purposes.
In addition to the above information, we may also ask you to provide other information that can help us make your visit and communication as effective as possible, such as where you live, and so forth. This additional information will only be collected by us to the extent that you provide us with the information, i.e. with your consent.
How to delete cookies depends on which browser you are using. If you are using a PC, cookies can be removed using the [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [Delete] shortcut. If it does not work or if you are using a MAC, click the link for the browser you are using:
If you want to visit and use our specific user pages or other parts of PSRIG’s webpages where you log in, then your browser must be set to accept cookies to work properly. However, you can visit all other parts of our site without having to accept cookies and without having to reveal your identity.
Through Google Analytics, we use so-called “first party cookies” to collect information about how visitors use our site. We collect and summarize this information in reports that we then use to improve the user experience. Cookies compile anonymous data, including the number of visitors to each site, where each visitor comes from and what pages they visit.
You can choose to disable Google cookie usage by visiting Google’s ad settings: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
How we use and share information
PSRIG uses the information we or our partners collect as follows:
- To register you as a customer (if applicable);
- Provide information about products or services that you request or buy and enable payment features.
- To optimize your visit to our site, improve your overall experience and provide better service, such as personalizing content to meet your specific needs through the use of Google Analytics and AdWords (note that you can opt out of personalized ads at any time, as described above).
- To process job applications (if applicable)
- For marketing purposes (as appropriate) such as market research or different campaigns through direct marketing. You can contact us at any time and request that your information be blocked from being used for direct marketing purposes (please email us at: email@example.com).
- Communicating with you, including being able to provide customer service; by sending related messages such as notifications, confirmations, updates, and sending information such as notifications about new products or services that we think may be of interest to you. When required by law, we ask for your consent before sending information. You can opt out of receiving promotional messages in the manner described above.
PSRIG will not, without your consent, forward any information about you to third parties unless required by law or if necessary in connection with a product or service that you have requested or purchased from us.
We take your privacy very seriously. When you sign up for our newsletter, you can be sure that we do not share your email address with external parties or anyone else than within PSRIG’s organization. You can cancel the subscription for our emails at any time by simply unsubscribing from one of our newsletters.
Links to other websites
Transparency – your rights to access, correct and delete
PSRIG makes every effort to ensure that all the information we process is accurate. This, of course, also applies to personal information we process. If any information appears to be incorrect, we will correct it immediately. You are entitled to review and verify the information we have about you by requesting your information.
You also have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself and to some extent request that we delete your personal information (“right to forget”). However, please note that certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting parts of your personal information. Obligations under e.g. accounting, tax, money laundering and consumer laws may require us to retain certain parts of your personal data. In that case, we will ensure that all data is blocked from being used for purposes other than complying with such legal requirements.
If you want to request information, correct, erase, or have other questions about how we process personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org