An unbeatable pedigree in plastic
ALPHA gives you a durable and highly versatile chair designed for use in stadia, multipurpose venues, schools, and colleges.
- In compliance with BS EN12727 (2000) at level 3 of testing.
- With a spring tip mechanism, ALPHA is suitable for use as a fixed, standalone chair, on a TX telescopic platform system, or on our Matrix removable seating system.
- The double-skinned blow-molded construction maximizes comfort, strength and thermal performance, while eliminating any rough edges typical of injection-molded chairs.
- The textured finish of the plastic moldings resists scratch damage.
- The plastic has been UV stabilized to resist color fading and degradation.
- The seat and back are ergonomically contoured for comfort and good lumbar support.
- Seat numbers and row letters.
- Armrests available in grey blow-molded polyethylene.
- Cupholder options is available on request.
- A padded VIP seat “onsert” is available for the seat and/or the back.
ALPHA seating solution