A classic design with added comfort
This high backed version of our classic chair is suitable for high-end multipurpose auditoria providing comfort, finesse, and practicality.
- When the chair is vacated, the seat, back, and armrests rotate in a smooth gravity-driven motion to form a neat, upright closed envelope.
- Versatile seating suitable for fixed installations, for use on retractable platforms and as a removable chair.
- A compact closed profile of only 145mm (150mm with plastic protection panels) creates generous walkways.
- Nylon bushings ensure silent operation, ideal for performing arts spaces.
- Durable plastic panels are available to finish the outer back and/or seat underside. The plastic panels wrap right around the corners of the backrest, significantly reducing upholstery wear. All versions of the chair feature a protective steel kickplate to the lower third of the backrest.
- A fixed back option is available for those venues where a static backrest is more appropriate (normally the backrest moves down as the seat tips up).
- A variety of high specification options can be specified including plain, slotted or perforated timber panels for the outer back and seat underside.
- Seat identification with row numbers and aisle letters.
- The ESPACE 628CC is a variation on this chair with a special thick, sprung seat and tactile contoured woocen armrests.
ESPACE 628HB seating solution