Elegant, simple, durable and adaptable
Simplicity wrapped in elegance, this durable auditorium chair can be adapted to suit any style of venue.
- Easy to maintain with a simple mechanism, this chair is designed to comply with BS EN 12727:2000 level 3.
- A slim design where you can specify laser-cut steel uprights to maximize sitting space.
- A very customizable design. Add wooden armrest toppers, timber back and seat panels, a high back or pocket sprung seat. We can also adjust the backrest angle to optimize sightlines.
- The counterweight tip mechanism is simple and spring-free.
- Comfortable seating with waterfall edge.
- Standard armrests are plain upholstered with an option for timber armrest topper.
- Fully upholstered seats are standard. You can add a show-wood panel to the underside of the seat, or specify a pocket sprung seat for long term seated comfort.
- An upholstered upright is standard, or you can choose show-wood uprights.
- A fully upholstered backrest is standard, or you can specify show-wood panel to the rear. We can also increase the height of the backrest or adjust the backrest angle to accommodate different viewing angles to the stage.
RHAPSODY auditorium seating solution