Strong, classic and versatile – use with or without the writing tablet
A truly multipurpose model. Designed for both fixed seating and telescopic platform installations. The ESPACE 628T is ideal for multipurpose conference, lecture, and educational facilities. With a unique tipping action, the chair has extremely compact dimensions when closed, creating wide and safe walkways. The writing tablet folds away when not in use, allowing the seating to be used for a wide variety of functions.
- Spring-free gravity tip mechanism with auto-tip armrests (no folding/tipping required).
- The anti-panic tablet system means the tablet returns automatically to its rest position when the seat is vacated.
- Versatile seating suitable for fixed installations, for use on retractable platforms and as a removable chair. Ideal for conference and lecture spaces, seminar rooms and auditoria.
- A compact closed profile of only 175mm (180mm with plastic protection panels to the rear) creates generous walkways.
- When seated, the writing tablet can be deployed or stowed beneath the seat, giving flexibility to the user.
- Durable plastic panels or decorative timber panels are available to finish the outer back. The plastic panels wrap right around the corners of the backrest, significantly reducing upholstery wear. The fully upholstered version of the backrest also features a protective steel kickplate to the lower third.
- Sprung seat pan for additional comfort.
- High backed version for added elegance and comfort.
- Colour matching is available to be matched to a RAL colour of your choice (standard finish is melamine MDF, colour Windsoar Oak)
- Seat identification with row numbers and aisle letters.
ESPACE 628T seating solution