A versatile performer
A seating solution from Audience systems famous for being reliable and of excellent value. The ACCOLADE has been designed to be comfortable, durable and stylish.
- Strong design in compliance with BE EN 12727:2000 Level 4 (severe).
- The durable pivot carries a lifetime guarantee.
- Available for use as a fixed, stand-alone chair, on TX Telescopic Platforms, or the removable matrix system.
- Enclosed spring tip mechanism for safe and silent operation.
- The ACCOLADE is available in curved configurations. The model can be mounted on a continuous aluminum beam, which can be curved by up to 3 degrees – ideal for arena and performing arts settings.
- Protection panels for the outer back and/or seat underside for extra resilience, reducing wear significantly. The fully upholstered version of the chair features a steel kickplate to the lower third of the backrest.
- Armrest options include injection-molded ABS plastic, timber, or timber with upholstered infill.
- Seat numbering and aisle lettering.
- Various cupholder options are available.
- An enhanced, thick pocket sprung seat is available for superb comfort.
ACCOLADE auditorium seating solution