Art in good shape
This exceptional auditorium seat was designed for remarkable venues, such as opera houses or theatres, however, it also fits prominent lecture halls. Its classic design combines great functionality and acoustic properties to increase comfort, making it a universal type armchair. Thanks to the wide range of available finishes and configuration possibilities, the armchair can be adjusted to every interior. Oscar is a perfect solution, not only for concert halls, where acoustic properties are highly appreciated but also for theatres, cinemas, and representative lecture halls.
- Oscar has the GS certificate, which confirms that the product meets the European safety and quality standards.
- The armchair is available in three widths: slim, mid, and comfort.
- Backrest made of varnished plywood or fully upholstered.
- ABS plastic cover at the bottom part of the backrest.
- The armchair can be additionally equipped with an upholstered headrest, which gives the interior a unique character.
- An acoustic panel fixed to the underside of the seat is available.
- Foldaway writing top facilitates notes taking, and the convenient folding system makes it easier for users to move between rows.
- The row and seat numbers can be fixed to the armchair or embroidered on its backrest, seat, or sides. It is also possible to embroider the logo of a venue or a sponsor’s name on the armchair.
- Some armchairs can be fixed as cantilever models, which means they can be removed easily. It is exceptionally useful and allows for different arrangements of the hall (e.g. when there is a need to make some room for camera operators).
OSCAR auditorium seat