In early 2017 GIS Swiss Lifting Solutions introduced their new generation of hoists for the entertainment industry. Firstly they released the LP250 and LP500 and they immediately made a huge impact on the industry and became very popular. During the end of of the year they complemented their line up by releasing the all-new LP1000 which replaces the former LCH1000. The company has managed to increase the lifting capacity by up to 60% (giving 1600 kg in FEM 1Bm, ISO M3) compared to the previous model LCH1600 D8.
Like previous models the updated generation offers quiet operation, low self-weight, robust modular construction and the new generation of profile chains.
- a newly developed, stronger and more corrosion resistant chain (matte black color as standard)
- new chain control both horizontally and vertically, which reduces the risk of chain damage
- the fully enclosed transmission in combination with the new chain and oblique gears gives a more quiet operation
- a new service-friendly modular design
- the shaft is pre-prepared for mounting of a double brake feature
- high quality KLT paint
- a new hook with a more secure locking mechanism and reduced weight
- IP65 classified with drain holes as standard
- Low build height and a very low self-weight of 45 kg (70 kg with 18 m lift height in D8+)
- Load sensor integrated for a reduced build height (encoder on sprocket and/or the motorshaft)