MCBC-DV controller was designed to fulfill all the requirements of clients who are looking a for cost-efficient alternative hoist controller with premium quality and basic functions. It is equipped with high-quality Schneider Electric / Eaton parts and housed in a robust metal box.
The main feature of the MCBC-DV unit is the link option for GO and E-STOP buttons. The controller is also equipped with switches for the selection of hoists’ directions, the Manual Phase Align (MPA) on the input plug, and the Automatic Voltage Metering (AVM) with 123/132 phase align signalization.
Compatible with: CM Lodestar, GIS, Trabes, Prolyft, and Verlinde/Stagemaker.
- Analog Motor Controller, CE conformity
- 12 channels, controls up to 12 hoists
- 19 inch 9HE High
- Weight: 22 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Hoist types: BGV D8, BGV D8+
- Manual Phase Check & Correction
- Max Channel Load: 0,9kW
- Individual Channel Direction Selection via Cam Switches
- 400V 50Hz (3-phase + Neutral + Ground)
- Input: 32A 5p RED CEE with phase reverse
- Protection: 3x16A MCB + RCD (4ch MCB per output channel)
- Output: 6x HAN16 (PIN CONFIGURATION TO BE CONFIRMED ON ORDER)
- 4p Neutrik™ XLR in/out Analog Link & Remote Connection
12ch DV Analog 19 inch 9U Controller, 6x Harting 16p Link