Simple to use, powerful, reliable, safe, long-lasting and easy to maintain.
In theatres, schools, sports centres, event venues, arenas, congress centres, TV studios or on concert tours, GIS chain hoist are in full use worldwide. A perfect solution for the entertainment industry with its quiet operation, lightweight size, wide range of options and great ability for customization. Developed and manufactured in Switzerland – for the world market.
The case hardened and manganese phosphated profile steel chain provides about 15% more capacity at an identical nominal diameter compared to the round steel chain. The higher cross-sectional area reduces wear and increases the lifetime of the chain. The manganese phosphating improves its corrosion resistance and dry running properties.
With considerably lower weight than its competition and up to a 60% increase in lifting capacity (when compared to previous models) the LPM/LP series offers a great package. It’s modular design with compact construction makes it perfectly suited for the entertainment industry. For safe lifting above people you get the option to equip the hoist as D8 PLUS by mounting a second DC spring-loaded brake on the existing shaft.
All LP electric chain hoists are equipped with a 3-stage self-contained gear. The helical gearing with geometric optimisation ensures extremely quiet running. This allows the handling of loads during events. Thanks to the protection provided by the cover and housing the sound pressure level of the LP is only 60 dB. This makes it one of the quietest motors available on the market.
A feature of the hoist is the protection class IP65. It is dust proof and protected against water jets. The LP is perfectly suitable for outside use, even under the most difficult conditions. On open-air events or on concert tours, the rigger will appreciate the weather resistance and reliability of this electric chain hoist.
- 3 year warranty
- Usable as stationary or climbing hoist without modification
- Very quiet running with 3-step drive and helical gearing
- Geared limit switch with high positioning accuracy
- Gearbox with permanent lubrication
- Dry-running slipping clutch
- Black aluminium casing and cover
- No sensitive electronics
- Liquid drain as standard
- Corrosion resistant profile steel chain with increased service life
- Protection class IP65 for outdoor use
- 360° rotating load hook with dampening system on chain
- Chain bag and bracket
- No special tools needed for maintenance
- Simple to maintain with easy access to slipping clutch
- Tested by PSRIG with certificate
- 3x400V power
- Weight: 64-73kg
- Load capacity: up to 1000kg
- Double DC spring-loaded brake
- Power cable 1,5m with 4-pol red CEE connector
- Black chain for 12m, 18m or other lifting height
- Chain containers for various lifting heights
- 3x220V or single phase
- Direct or contactor control
- Different operating voltages
- Different control voltages
- Special controls (radio remote, ergonomic control switch)
- Optional special speeds
- Hook or eyebolt suspension on housing
- Integrated load cell
- Safety load locking hook
- Temperature monitoring
- Available in C1-configuration according to DGUV-17 (BGV C1) for stage presentation
GIS LP1000 D8+ DC – 4m/min Maxload: 1000kg – FEM: 2m