For us at PSRIG, our customers’ and employees’ safety and well-being have always been a top priority. We carefully follow information and advice from authorities about the pandemic and have taken a number of precautionary measures to prevent illness and ensure the health of everyone involved.
In order to keep everyone safe our fundamental directives are:
- keep a distance of at least 2 meters to the ones around you
- stay at home when ill or at the slightest symptom (including coughing, fever, difficulty breathing, nasal congestion, sore throat, headaches, nausea, or pain in muscles and joints)
- wash your hands regularly and always cough/sneeze in your elbow
Examples of other measures include:
- furnishing our premises to spread out our staff as much as possible
- if the task at hand allows it, we work from home
- promoting and providing opportunities for handwashing and hand sanitizing
- increasing the ventilation and cleaning frequency at the workplace
- communicating reminders and helpful guidance in the workplace
Although no face mask mandate is official we encourage the use of face masks in situations within enclosed environments. For example, in cars, on planes, in elevators, or other confined spaces.
All meetings that can be held remotely are held by telephone or by using Teams, Zoom, or other video conference platforms.
We are a strong advocate of, and urge everyone to take personal responsibility and keep themselves updated. We also ask that everyone avoid taking unnecessary risks from a contagion perspective, even in their spare time, and please get vaccinated when possible.
Rest assured, we are still in business and open as usual, happy to help and service our partners and customers.
Take care and stay safe!
(last updated 2021-02-18)