Durable vinyl dance floor
Harlequin Studio is produced from a particularly hard-wearing vinyl and its formulation focuses on the demands of dancers. The result is a slip-resistant floor that offers dancers added confidence for demanding choreography and movement.
Harlequin Studio’s firm but lightweight foam backing provides protection against hard sub-floors and is a great choice when touring. It’s ideal for aerobics, zumba, hip-hop, jazz, street, ballet, contemporary and modern dance.
Harlequin Studio is designed for dance, studio and stage use and is specified for loose-lay or permanent installation within dance institutions, dance studios, schools and theatres. It’s also a superb choice as the vinyl dance surface in conjunction with a Harlequin sprung floor.
- For bort permanent or portable use
- Roll width: 1,5m
- Colour: Oak finish/Brown
- Thickness: 3mm
- Weight: 2,3kg/m²
- Fire rating: Cfl-s1 (EN 13501-1)
- Roll length: 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m or 30m
- Standard colours: Black (180), Grey (880), Light grey (156) or White (100)
- Special colours: Very light grey (9002), Grey (890), Dark Grey (406), Brown (170), Tan (4006), Dark brown (200), Dark grey (253), Copper (182), Grey (116), Turquoise (20012), Blue (201), Orange (203), Old rose (197), Candy pink (259), Paradise pink (125), Burgundy (373) or Skin (162)