Cost-effective sprung floor panel system
Harlequin Flexity Plus is a cost-effective, self-install sprung floor panel system, designed for permanent or semi-permanent installation. Panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor, so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a special tongue and groove, which are glued together for permanent installation or fixed using woodscrews at predetermined points along the tongue and groove for a semi-permanent solution.
Flexity Plus can be installed by anyone with basic DIY skills and full instructions are provided. It’s a cost-effective choice, helping to reduce the injury risks associated with dancing or performing on a hard, unsprung floor.
Flexity Plus is finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range for a semi-permanent (portable) floor and an engineered wood finish on a permanent floor.
- For permanent or semi-permanent use
- Floor panel sizes: 1,125m x 2,250 m
- Dance surface size: 1,089m x 2,214m
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish): 37mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen finish): 11,85 kg/m²
- Testing standard: EN14904-2006
- Average shock absorption: 67%
- Maximum point load: 1126 kg/point
- Fire rating: Bfl-s1 (vinyl floor finishing) / Dfl-S1 (engineered board finishing)
Harlequin Flexity Plus (Sprung panels) T= 37mm