Sprung floor panel system
Harlequin Liberty is a sprung floor panel system, designed for permanent or semi-permanent/portable installation. Panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor, so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a rounded tongue and groove, which is secured in place using our ‘one turn of the key’ latch and lock mechanism.
Harlequin Liberty is finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range. For permanent and semi-permanent use, installation can be carried out either by the customer themselves or by our highly-skilled technical team.
Harlequin Liberty sprung floor panels and the accompanying portable Harlequin vinyl performance floor can also be stored in carts, providing an easy and safe way for stage crew to move them on tour or around a venue.
- For both permanent or portable use
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish): 37mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen finish): 12,5 kg/m²
- Testing standard: DIN 18032-2
- Average shock absorption: 67%
- Maximum load resistance: 670 kg/m²
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195): 366 kg/pressure point
- Floor panel sizes: 1m x 1m or 2m x 1m
Liberty can be used in conjunction with the following vinyl surface finishes:
- Harlequin Cascade (permanent or portable installation)
- Harlequin Duo (portable installation only)
- Harelquin Fiesta (permanent installation only)
- Harlequin Hi-Shine (portable installation only)
- Harlequin Showfloor (portable installation only)
- Harlequin Standfast (permanent installation only)
- Harlequin Studio (permanent or portable installation)
Harlequin Liberty (permanent or portable) T= 37mm