The Broadweigh Load Cell Shackle features high accuracy, precision-engineered load-pin, and integrated electronics. This allows load monitoring without the need for time-consuming and costly cabling.
The latest Generation 3 shackle is built to withstand the demands of challenging environments and weather conditions and enables monitoring and logging of precise loads on any given rigging point. Designed to aid rigging professionals on a daily basis, the wireless Load Cell Shackles offer simple, real-time, effective, and accurate load monitoring. Delivering wireless data to a choice of receivers, the system provides the tools to safely distribute weight for indeterminate loads, roof structures, and mother grids, as well as indicate alarms to avoid rigging component overload situations. Using Broadweighs custom designed surface treated BS EN 13889 bow, the aerospace-grade stainless steel load pin is supplied with a load-centralising bobbin as standard.
It is available in either a 3250 or 4750 kg weight range and can transmit up to 800 m (1/2 mile).
Wireless Load Cell Sensor 4,75t (BW-S475)
- 2.4 GHz wireless communication that is comfortable in the most challenging RF environments
- Wireless range up to 800 m (unobstructed environment)
- 4750 kg weight range
- Smart Sleep protects the battery life whilst monitoring
- Easy power cycle with one swipe using the new magnetic fob
- New bow brings superior tolerances, finish, and durability
- Anti-rotational bracket
- Zero Trim Shackle
- Fully weatherised (IP67 rated)
- Safety factor 5:1
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC compliant
- Unit conversions for kg, lbs, tonnes, ton, ton (US), kN
- Accuracy typically ±1% of current load or ±25kg, whichever is the greater value, supplied pre-calibrated
- Free LOG100 software for Windows OS
- Runs on 2x AA type battery (not included)
Broadweigh Wireless 4¾ ton. Safety Bow Shackles