The BroadWeigh Crosby Load Cell Shackle features high accuracy, precision-engineered, load-pin and integrated electronics. This allows load monitoring without the need for time-consuming and costly cabling.
Built to withstand the demands of varying environments and weather, the BroadWeigh Load Cell Shackle is also equipped with a load centralizing bobbin as standard.
Designed to aid rigging professionals on a daily basis, the BroadWeigh wireless Crosby Load Cell Shackles offer simple, real-time, effective, and accurate load monitoring. It allows users to know the precise loads on any given rigging point, guy wire, or hoist in a rigging system. This valuable data enables the rigger to safely distribute weight for indeterminate loads, roof structures, mother-grids as well as indicate alarms to avoid rigging component overload situations.
- Wireless load cell unit with a capacity of 3,25 ton (BW-S325)
- Wireless range up to 800m (unobstructed environment)
- Safety factor 5:1
- Accuracy of ±1% of current load or ±25kg, whichever is the greater value
- IP67 rated
- Free LOG100 software for Windows OS
- Runs on 2x AA type battery (not included)
BroadWeigh Wireless 3¼ ton. Crosby Safety Bow Shackles