Powerful and compact motor unit with integrated fixing on the rail and cord tensioner.
FlexRail is developed in Sweden and designed to meet every need of the event industry. With a flexible and strong construction, FlexRail saves time on installations and lasts year after year. Many accessories fit both rope and motor driven operation. This allows us to quickly deliver the solution the customer needs with a minimal warehouse cost. All components are of high quality materials and with a powder coated or anodized surface finish. The system is well tested in our own facilities as well as externally.
- Powercon input 1x230V 50hz
- Motor integrated to the rail with cord tensioner
- Powerful motor with a continuous output of 300W (900W peak)
- Inbuilt PLC with startup meny
- Integrated drive electronics with 4096 PPR encoder
- External limit switches for full open & closed
- Connectors for the 2 external limits
- One extra programmable stop position through the encoder
- Connector for control unit (or external control e.g. DMX/Crestron)
- Variable speed up to 400mm/s
- Powder coated black as standard, custom color on request
- Different speeds optional
- Additional stop positions optional
FlexRail motor unit FR-200. 1x230V programmable. Black cover