Worm gear hand winch 250-1500kg
Our worm gear hand winch has a transmission that consists of a worm shaft and wheel. Due to the fact that this transmission causes friction loss it also provides 50% of the braking system. The load pressure brake provides the other 50%. The combination of the braking system and robust design results in a very safe hoisting and pulling winch.
- Robust construction
- In compliance with En13157, DIN 15020 and EX types ATEX 114 (94/9/EG)
- Primarily used for hoisting, also possible for pulling loads
- The braking mechanism consists of 50% friction in the worm gear transmission and 50% load pressure brake
- Static safety minimum factor 4
- Adjustable crank and recoil free
- All rotating parts run in maintenance free bearings
- The numbers in the product name correspond with the hoisting capacities on the first cable layer. Pulling capacity is approx. 2.5 times the hoisting capacity.
- Cable outlet possible upward, downward and at the rear.
- Standard paint finish in black (RAL 9005) according to DIN 12944, C1M
- Grooved cable drum
- Zinc plated finish with a minimum of 6 micron
- ATEX certified, for zones 2 and 22
- Multiple compartments possible at special request
- Steel or stainless steel cable with eye and/or hook
- Pulley blocks
- Air- and electrical motor drive
Wall mounted worm gear winch. Black color. Single rope 250kg
Wall mounted worm gear winch. Black color. Single rope 500kg
Wall mounted worm gear winch. Black color. Single rope 1000kg
Wall mounted worm gear winch. Black color. Single rope 1500kg