Extra durable sprung floor panel system
Harlequin Liberty HD is a further development of the renowned Liberty panel system, designed with enhanced durability in mind, for more challenging environments. Installed permanently or as a portable floor, panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a rounded tongue and groove and are secured using our ‘one turn of the key’ latch and lock mechanism.
The panels are overlaid with a black polymer resin on both sides and have a textured, high grip pattern on the top surface, which is high wear resistant, anti-slip and weatherproof.
Liberty HD panels can be finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range. For permanent and semi-permanent use, installation can be carried out either by the customer themselves or by our skilled technical team. Harlequin sprung floor panels and the accompanying portable Harlequin vinyl performance floor can also be stored in carts, providing an easy and safe way for stage crew to move them on tour or around a venue.
- For both permanent or portable use
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish): 37mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen finish): 12,5 kg/m²
- Testing standard: DIN 18032-2 and EN 14904-2006
- Average shock absorption: 67%
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195): 1126 kg/pressure point
- Area deflection: 12,8%
- Rolling load: >1500N
- Vertical deformation: 4,1mm
- Floor panel sizes: 1m x 1m or 2m x 1m
Harlequin Liberty HD (portable) T= 38,25mm
Harlequin Liberty HD (permanent) T= 37mm